Great quotes convey the big idea into shorter sentences. They inspire, educate, encourage and motivate.
Quotes are some things we remember for a long time. Quotes sometimes make an impact on our life.
In this article, I am going to share Money quotes. The topic is always close to everyone. Everyone needs money to fulfill their dreams, desire, and necessity.
This article is for you and everyone who wants to have more money in their life. Here in this article, I shared with you 101 funny Money Quotes that will inspire and educate you about money.
101 Inspiring Money Quotes For YOU
1. Money is only a tool, it will take whatever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.
2. A part of all you earn is yours to keep.
Richest Man in Babylon
3. Pay yourself first.
Richest Man in Babylon
4. An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
5. I will tell you the secret to getting rich on Wall Street. You try to be greedy when others are fearful. And you try to be fearful when others are greedy.
6. I never attempt to make money on the stock market. I buy on the assumption that they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for ten years.
7. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
8. Money often costs too much.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. Frugality includes all the other virtues.
10. Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we’ve got 24 hours each.
11. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure nineteen six, result in happiness. Annual income twenty pounds, annual expenditure twenty pounds ought and six, result in misery.
12. Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
13. What we really want to do is what we are really meant to do. When we do what we are meant to do, money comes to us, doors open for us, we feel useful, and the work we do feels like play to us.
14. Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.
15. Financial peace isn’t the acquisition of stuff. It’s learning to live on less than you make, so you can give money back and have money to invest. You can’t win until you do this.
16. It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.
17. It’s not the employer who pays the wages. Employers only handle the money. It’s the customer who pays the wages.
19. Money never made a man happy yet, nor will it. The more a man has, the more he wants. Instead of filling a vacuum, it makes one.
20. He who loses money loses much; He who loses a friend loses much more; He who loses faith loses all.
21. Empty pockets never held anyone back. Only empty heads and empty hearts can do that.
Norman Vincent Peale
22. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.
23. He who multiplies riches, multiplies Care.
24. Like Warren, I had a considerable passion to get rich, not because I wanted Ferraris – I wanted independence. I desperately wanted it.
25. Is the rich world aware of how four billion of the six billion live? If we were aware, we would want to help out, we’d want to get involved.
26. Wealth does not make people happy, but positive increases in wealth may.
Nassim Nicholas Taleb
27. Spend your money on the things money can buy. Spend your time on the things money can’t buy.
28. A Penny Saved is a Penny Earned.
29. The Rich cannot accumulate wealth without the cooperation of the poor in society.
30. Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.
31. Money won’t create success, the freedom to make it will.
32. Success is having to worry about every damn thing in the world, except money.
33. My formula for success is to rise early, work late, and strike oil.
J. Paul Getty
34. If you cannot control your emotions, you cannot control your money.
35. There is gold everywhere. Most people are not trained to see it.
Robert T. Kiyosaki
36. Everyone wants to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
37. Buy when everyone else is selling and hold until everyone else is buying. That’s not just a catchy slogan. It’s the very essence of successful investing.
J. Paul Getty
38. If you can actually count your money, then you’re not a rich man.
J. Paul Getty
39. No one can achieve any real and lasting success or ‘get rich in business by being a conformist.
J. Paul Getty
40. If you owe the bank $100 that’s your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that’s the bank’s problem.
J. Paul Getty
41. If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
42. Libraries will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no libraries.
43. Greed is not a financial issue. it’s a heart issue.
44. Do what you live and money will follow.
45. Never confuse the size of your paycheck with the size of your talent.
46. Money can’t buy you love, but it improves your bargaining position.
47. A good reputation is more valuable than money.
48. When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life. Now that I am old I know that it is.
49. Money is always there but the pockets change, it is not in the same pockets after a change, and that is all there to say about money.
50. Never spend your money before you have earned it.
51. It’s good to have money and the things that money can buy, but it’s good, too, to check up once in a while and make sure that you haven’t lost the things that money can’t buy.
52. There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.
53. Money is usually attracted, not pursued.
54. If we command our wealth, we shall be rich and free. If our wealth commands us, we are poor indeed.
55. A simple fact that is hard to learn is that the time to save money is when you have some. Joe Moore
56. Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are.
James W. Frick
57. If you would be wealthy, think of saving as well as getting.
58. Many folks think they aren’t good at earning money when what they don’t know is how to use it.”
Frank A. Clark
59. Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
60. Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.
61. It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you, and how many generations you keep it for.
62. The habit of saving is itself an education; it fosters every virtue, teaches self-denial, cultivates the sense of order, trains to forethought, and so broadens the mind.
63. A wise person should have money in their head, but not in their heart.
64. Money is multiplied in practical value depending on the number of W’s you control in your life: what you do, when you do it, where you do it, and with whom you do it. Timothy Ferriss
65. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it in your back pocket.
66. Money is a guarantee that we may have what we want in the future. Though we need nothing at the moment it insures the possibility of satisfying a new desire when it arises.
67. Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people that they don’t like.”
68. Making money isn’t hard in itself… What’s hard is to earn it doing something worth devoting one’s life too.
Carlos Ruiz Zafón
69. The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax.
70. Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.
71. Beauty is a whore, I like money better.”
72. Money without brains is always dangerous.
73. A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
74. Giving money effectively is almost as hard as earning it in the first place.
75. Save money and money will save you.
76. Money will buy you a bed, but not a good night’s sleep, a house but not a home, a companion, but not a friend.
77. Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you cannot get more time.
78. Money comes and goes. When you pass away it’s about what you’ve done to make this world a better place.
79. Money is a mechanism for control.
80. if the money we donate helps one child or can ease the pain of one parent, those funds are well spent.
Further Reading: 50 Warren Buffett Quotes on Investing and life
81. Money is good for nothing unless you know the value of it by experience.
82. Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give.
William A. Ward
83. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
84. Wealth after all is a relative thing since he that has little and wants less is richer than he that has much and wants more.
Charles Caleb Colton
85. Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
86. Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway.
87. Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
88. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
89. The Stock Market is designed to transfer money from the Active to the Patient.
90. If you have trouble imagining a 20% loss in the stock market, you shouldn’t be in stocks.
91. The four most expensive words in the English language are, ‘This time it’s different.’
Sir John Templeton
92. These days man knows the price of everything, but the value of nothing.
93. Money isn’t the most important thing in life, but it’s reasonably close to oxygen on the “gotta have it” Scale.
94. Wealth is the slave of a wise man. The master of a fool.
95. Content makes poor men rich; discontentment makes rich men poor.
96. Debt is a prolific mother of Folly and crime.
97 The secret of business is to know something that nobody else knows.- Aristotle
98 it is the sign of a weak mind to be unable to bear wealth.
99. He is the richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature
100. No man is rich enough to Buy Back his past.
101. Extravagance is the luxury of the poor, Penury is the Luxury of the Rich.
That’s my collection of 101 best inspiring money quotes for you. I guarantee you have found something for you.
. Write down your best money quotes in the comment section If you other quotes in your mind, do share them in the comment section. That will be helpful for other readers like YOU.
SHARE these quotes with someone you care about. . Because we believe quotes are not for one-time reading. You can save these quotes in Bookmark for further reading