Everybody needs money, and when they have money, they behave differently with money. According to their behavior towards money, they are characterized by different money personalities.
These money personalities are nothing but the attitude of different people towards money.
You will see each money personalities characteristics in detail.
While reading identifies which of these money personalities best describe you.
You can choose more than one also because most people are a mix of these money personalities.
Comment below and let me know which money personalities you have.
Now let’s have a look at what are some of these money personalities might look like.
Different Money Personalities
1. The Money Hoarders
The money hoarders are somebody who likes to saves money. They save every penny that comes to their hand. They are not good at spending money on themselves. They find it hard to buy gifts for other people.
- The money hoarders enjoy budgeting their money.
- Likes to save money.
- Likely to enjoy creating and working with a budget.
- May find it hard to spend money on self or buy gifts for others
- Often purchases seem unnecessary for them.
2. The Spenders
The spender is somebody who likes to buy things and they like to enjoy them right now. They probably spend all the money they earn. The spenders are not good at saving money. Due to their spending habits, they carry a lot of debts.
The spenders are also called Shoppers. These money personalities love shopping.
- Likely to buy things to enjoy immediately.
- Likely spend all their money earned- and may carry a lot of debt.
- Find it hard to save money.
3. The Money Worrier
The money worrier tends to worry about money all the time. They want to have control of their money and so they may spend a lot of their time checking account balance, seeing where their money goes.
Have control over money is good but worrying about money all the time is not healthy.
- Tends to worry about money all the time.
- Wants to have control of their money all the time.
- Having more money doesn’t tend to less worrying.
4. The Money Avoider
They are somebody who avoids money. They think money is bad. They believe money is the root of all evil. They think money is greedy. They think chasing money is bad.
- May be late in paying bills.
- Likely don’t know how much money they have.
- Managing financing deems boring or overwhelming.
- May not feel competent to handle money management task.
5. The Money Monk
Money Monk has no desire to have more money. They think money is the root of all evil. They think that money is the cause of all earthly miseries.
They never make effort to earn money. So they never have lots of money. They never talk about money freely. They think money as a bad influence.
- Believes that money is bad and the cause of all problems.
- Don’t want to accumulate money.
- Likely avoid investing money.
6. The Amasser
The amasser is someone who loves to have money on their side. In today’s world, the amasser is the owner of the big business. They always think positively about money.
They think that money is the toll to live a wonderful life on this earth. They believe that money is the measure of earthly success.
They are someone who loves to accumulate and invest their money.
The amasser is also called investors.
- Likes to have a lot of money.
- Always working to accumulate more money.
- May find it difficult to spend money
The Bottom Line
It is important to know how you think about money. Your thinking about money will determine how you manage your hard-earned money and what will be your financial future.
Give yourself time to understand and examine your money personalities.